Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My College Life...

Oh my college life....


After my high school days, comes my college life. It's very different. In this stage of life it develops maturity in one's self. Time of being independent.


I remember my first day in college (STI my first College School) where everybody is a stranger but who cares, we all don't know each other yet. When I entered the room, it was shy because i'm late.hahaha well it's better to be late than never. So since then I met a friend til' it grows, then suddenly I realized that I was the only girl in the class, because some of the girls are irregular students and I'm the only regular among them. It turned out to be that I’m the only rose among the thorns as what all my professors are saying. I study at STI College for a year but after that i stopped, due to financial problem,oh i forgot to tell that I was a working student that time. Back to the story, now im back to school again but this time enrolled at Pamantasan na Lungsod ng Marikina. I’m glad I’ve been a part of this school because not all the students who took the exam are able to enroll. I have a lot of friends here, off course my classmates. This school has a high standard of teaching, and great professors. College life isn’t that easy especially the cramming days. Still I’m enjoying my work and my studies. I want to prove my family that I could finish this. Somehow I feel depress/stress when I am alone because it’s not that easy to work while studying. Tight schedule is one problem. But I still need to go on coz’ this is God’s plan for me. Good luck to me in whatever comes to my life. To end this my College life is Horrible!!! Peace out!!

No comments: