Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Computer Life...

hhmmmm...Well being a student of Ms. Joan Piñon is really a pleasure.. Someone who is kindhearted.. (sipsip) hehehe well i'm not kidding.. She is really nice to us. Helping us out through. Actually our first lessons about the introduction is just a review for me coz' i've took it up at my past school. But off course I still learn from Ms. Joan..Like Blogging..See i am now having my own blogs for you to read.. I do have now an on line diary.. Hmm. what else? "ma'am i hope we could taste some of your bakes?" hehehe... Back to my story.. In our class Ms. Joan is cool. She is not that strict to us like others.. She even shared some stories to us. Ma'am Piñon thought us a lot like the do's and don't when blogging that's why I never display some of my personal datas. I've learned also the podcasting, e-commerce and off course blogging.. I wish that in my next semester computer, Ms. Joan would still be my professor. Ma'am thank for everything!!!

No comments: